Lemon Coconut Balls
Yield: 12 balls | Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 C. shredded unsweetened coconut (+ extra for rolling)
- 1 C. almonds
- 1 C. medjool dates (may need more if dough doesn’t stick)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Add all ingredients to food processor, mix until dough-like.
- Roll into bite size balls.
- Optional: put extra shredded coconut on a plate and roll balls in coconut to cover.
These delicious lemon coconut balls are packed with energy. Coconut is nourishing for lactation. Protein is a building block for the body, and will help with repair.